Service and Spare Parts Manager – Food Process Equipment
Foodjob Nordic is now looking for an energetic Service and Spare Parts Manager to join the global market leading, specialist food process equipment company, Fomaco A/S in Køge. Fomaco A/S specializes in the manufacturing of injector machines for curing and marinating poultry, meat and fish products. As a Danish setup we combine minimalistic design with a high operational reliability and a system that keeps track of the entire production. Our 47 years of know-how and our specialist skills ensures exceptional quality of the final product supported by the accuracy and consistency of our brine injection machines.
At Fomaco we create groundbreaking, thoroughly tested, state-of-the-art curing machinery for the food processing industry worldwide and we are motivated to constantly move forward. Our passion for excellent machine design has produced remarkable results for our customers, providing the most accurate, reliable, and intelligent machines on the market. Additionally, we deliver a high level of service worldwide combining fast response rate with our experienced service technicians and our day-to-day delivery of spare parts. Se more at https://youtu.be/said7g-1zrs
Responsibilities and goals:
The position is a new role and will be responsible for a variety of assignments related to optimization of service and sales of spare parts including setup of Service Level Agreements with customers. The right candidate has a strong sense of lean thinking and commercial understanding regarding value creation in preventive maintenance, after sales and service. Other important tasks will be:
- Management of the team of service technicians
- Complaint handling, optimization and evaluation of performance and service levels
- Planning and execution of technical training of customers and dealers
- Responsible for Customer Service and Hot Spot for all inquiries regarding service and spare parts
- Equipment of service kits and forecast of spare part stock levels
- Coordination with the entire value chain from customers and dealers world-wide to internal colleagues in sales, research, manufacturing facilities and supply chain
The Service and Spare Parts Manager ensures strong performance, management and strong planning on the targets of defined business objectives regarding budgets, process, and delivery requirements to maintain and enhance profitable operations in the service and spare parts department. The Service and Spare Parts Manager reports to the CSO and is part of the Sales management team.
The Service and Spare Parts Manager will work closely with many stakeholders, positively influence partners, and interact with Sales, Operations, Finance and R&D, and customers and dealers to evaluate and promote growth and efficiency. The right candidate can understand what can be implemented in practice despite a high level of complexity.
- Educated with a Degree within Commercial, Technical, Engineering, Finance or comparable qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years of management experience with service and value add sales in a senior role, preferably in the process or manufacturing industry
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Outstanding networking and cooperation skills including experience in collaboration with partners and stakeholders in cross functional perspective
- Strong management skills, high integrity and commercial mindset
- Self-starting with excellent communication skills
Salary and location:
- Based at Fomaco A/S in Køge. Attractive salary package+ pension + benefits
Please contact director Mads Kinch Clemmensen from Foodjob Nordic on +45 2912 6119 or [email protected].com to learn more about this exciting position. Of course, Foodjob Danmark ensures absolute discretion for all applicants
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
This job is not available anymore