GDPR – What does it mean for you as a candidate?
It is important for us that the entire recruitment process is transparent for the candidate in order to have the best experience with us and maintain the trustful relationships we have with our candidates. Throughout the entire recruitment process, we will inform all candidates about storage, use and processing of their data.
On this site you will find information regarding our recruitment process, your rights as a candidate, what your data is being used for, how we store it, your security in case of breach and how to be deleted, have information changed or transferred from our system
Your rights and our basis for processing your data
You have the right to…
- be informed about our process of your data and the purpose of our process
- be informed about disclosure of data
- get access to your data in our system
- have data deleted from our system
- get your data process defined
- get your data transferred to another service operator or yourself
- make objections to the data processing
- not being exposed to profiling in connection to decisions that has an affection to the person