Director (gn) Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs Europe
This position is handled by our IFR-A partner Rau Consultants.
The client is one of the world's largest food manufacturers that service the retail and food service industry with international headquarters in USA and several plants in Europe. The client seeks to recruit a Director (gn) Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs Europe who will be responsible for all quality-relevant processes and systems in Europe.
- Provide planning, direction and leadership in the Corporation’s Quality Assurance programs that involve food safety, compliance, customer product specifications, company standards, and all relevant government regulations.
- Lead a team of 23 people directly and additionally the quality managers of the European plants.
- Oversee the development, implementation and maintenance of the company’s quality strategic plan for group companies in Europe and the Quality Assurance programs (to include technical standards and quality policies).
- Develop and implement best in class food safety and quality solutions to novel and complex problems.
- Foster global alignment and collaboration through membership on Global Food Safety and Quality Systems Council. Effectively implement global strategies and initiatives in Europe.
- Provide direction in all matters related to compliance with local, National and European Union food safety regulations.
- You have more than 10 years of QA experience in the food industry, with at least 5 years’ experience in a leadership role and essential knowledge of the meat processing industry.
- You are familiar with industry standards such as HACCP/GFSI/Codex and you have experience with government regulatory requirements in food processing.
- Living your passion for Food Safety, Food Quality and Hygiene you will empower team members in the plants to take ownership of food safety to keep food supply safe.
- You are willing to travel on a regular basis across Europe and outside of Europe occasionally.
- You will have a master’s degree in Food Science, Technology Quality or related field, PhD preferred.
- You have excellent English communication skills (written and spoken).
Our client offers a key role in a company environment that values integrity, collaboration, open and direct communication, continuous improvement and exploring innovative solutions.
Further information and application
Sandra Haindl from Rau Consultants will be happy to provide you with additional information. Rau Consultants guarantees to provide clients with your personal information only with your consent.
Please contact Sandra Haindl at tel. +49 89 1895520-18 or mail [email protected]
This job is not available anymore