Storage and use of your data
- We use HR Manager as recruitment system and CV database. We have a data processor agreement with HR Manager, to make sure they process your data correct.
- When applying for a position in our system you are automatically added to our database but can be deleted at any times (Guide on how to be deleted here)
- After registering for a job or submitting your CV in our database, all applicants receive a confirmation mail. Please contact the consultant responsible for the position, if you do not receive a confirmation mail – remember to check spam-filter.
- The registration of CVs and applications in our database is important because we only store information about candidates digitally. If you submit your CV and/or application via e-mail to one of our consultants, we will register your information in HR Manager, after having your consent to do so. Afterwards, your CV and/or application will be deleted in our inboxes and from our computers.
- If moving on to interviews with our clients, we will share your CV and/or application with the company representative – usually through HR Manager. We have a data processing agreement with all our clients – this means your data is protected and is not shared with third parties without your consent. In every step of the recruitment process you will know what data is being shared with whom via weekly updates from the responsible recruitment consultant from Foodjob Nordic.
- We do not store your data more than 6 months – and 4 weeks before your data is being deleted in our system, we will automatically send you an email with a reminder to update your status. If you do not react to this, your data will be deleted in our system after the 4 weeks. When applying or submitting your CV and/or application you will be made aware of the storage time.
- At all times you can have insights to the registered data we have in our system about you or if you have any questions about storage and/ or use of your data, please contact the responsible consultant from Foodjob Nordic or [email protected]