Key Account Manager Out of Home for Santa Maria A/S
Foodjob Nordic is now looking to recruit an outstanding Key Account Manager to join the market leading food company Santa Maria A/S. The role will be responsible for the development of markets, projects and sales to key Food Manufacturers and Wholesalers in Denmark to maximize sustainable short- and long-term sales and profitability with relevant customers and customer groups in line with Paulig Group strategy. The Key Account Manager reports to the Country Manager for Santa Maria Denmark based in the Copenhagen Area.
The Santa Maria brand is part of Paulig, a family-owned, international enterprise in the food industry that is noted for its high-quality brands and services. Paulig offers coffee, food concepts, spices, plant-based products and Tex Mex, and they are a team of about 2,100 professionals in 13 countries.
Responsibilities and goals:
The Key Account Manager is responsible for developing concepts and products together with industry partners and customers within new customer segment targeted by the strategy. The role is responsible to find and develop new businesses with focus on areas were Paulig today has low presence and see big potential leveraging on Paulig’s whole portfolio. The role will implement plans, build new relations with customers and develop close partnership with the industry customers built on Paulig OOH Strategy and specific Country targets. The Key Account Manager is, in close corporation with colleagues around the organization, the intermediate link between customers, QA/QC, product management and implementation of products/concepts in a matrix organization with a great diversity of business within the client portfolio in terms of size and application areas from Industry, Food Service, QSR & Foodservice Retail sector with Ready-to-Eat and Ready to make food.
Some important focus points for the position are:
- Sales Development responsibility regarding volume and margin for the focus markets
- Identify market opportunities and new business opportunities
- Autonomy to manage your portfolio of customers as if it was your own business
- Develop concepts and identify new product development opportunities
- Business strategy implementation and performance
- Educated within Business, Economics, Food or comparable qualifications at University level
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with a strong commercial track record within sales in the BtB market segments, preferably in the Foodservice/OOH industry
- Result driven and passionate, a personality motivated by challenging objectives and a strive for absolute customer satisfaction
- Combines a commercial mindset and drive with the ability to build specialist knowledge
- Project management skills and high integrity
- Self-starting business professional with excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and a Scandinavian language
- Flexible and is willing to travel around min. 60-80 days pr. year
Key Performance Indicators:
- Sales and margin contribution from area of responsibility
- Ability to make strong sales presentations to stakeholders
- Impact of new sales and marketing initiatives in area of responsibility
- Ability to read market trends and develop strong relationships with customers
Salary and location:
- Santa Maria’s office in Brøndby – attractive base salary + bonus + pension + benefits
Please contact director Mads Kinch Clemmensen from Foodjob Nordic on +45 2912 6119 or [email protected] to learn more about this exciting position. Of course, Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.