Solutions Manager – Hygiene Solutions for the Food Industry
Foodjob Nordic is looking for a skilled Solutions Manager for Kiilto. Kiilto is a growing, family-owned company, with a hundred-year history and a vision looking ahead to 2080. We develop, manufacture and top-level market solutions for the food industry. The company employ around 1000 innovative professionals, Kiiltonians, and operate in 11 countries: Russia, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Belarus, Ukraine, the Baltic countries and Poland. Please see more at www.kiilto.com
As Solutions Manager of Food industry you will be responsible of leading business and solutions development for the Food Industry (dairy, beverages, meat, fish, vegetables and fruit, etc.) segment to create and commercialize the optimal mix of products and services across Kiilto’s markets in the Nordic countries, the Baltics and Russia. Your task will be to create value for the customer and play an important role in participating in sales activities, contributing to the optimization of the customer's processes and providing technical support and service.
The Solutions Manager is part of the Solutions Management team, that support local sales organization in all our markets. It is a team that meets regularly for knowledge sharing and strategy development. The head office for the Nordic countries is located in Finland, and there will be extensive traveling. However, it will also be an opportunity to work from home office. You will spend a substantial amount of your time on project management and coordination with clients as well as with colleagues in R&D and Sales. Your tasks will cover the following:
- Taking full ownership of the Food Industry solutions and ensure overall overview of product and service offerings to the market
- Ownership of Food and Farm product category to ensure all products are as profitable as possible and adjusting the portfolio accordingly
- Managing the product pipeline to ensure timely launches and relevant diversification of the product offering across all locations
- Collecting and analysing data and insights from internal and external networks to determine industry trends and market demands
- Leading cross-functional projects and creating go-to-market plans to both launch competitive new solutions (products and services) into the market and further develop the existing portfolio
- Supporting colleagues cross-functionally within the business to bring the product perspective into, for example, sales meetings and marketing presentations
You have a relevant education, bachelor or equivalent (e.g. Food Technology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biology or Engineering) and/or experience from a similar position with emphasis on food processing. Any experience from the dairy or beverage industry will be an advantage. As a person, it is important that you are selfmotivated and eager to learn through new experiences
- Knowledge of food systems and equipment as well as cleaning and hygiene procedures
- Good at building and maintaining internal and external networks
- Experience with communication and presentation
- A true team player with both customers and colleagues
- Fluent in either Danish, Swedish or Norwegian and be able to understand and commit yourself in the other Scandinavian languages
- High level technical English skills, as much instruction and communication is in English
Contact and application
Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Contact Mads Kinch Clemmensen from Foodjob Nordic at [email protected] or tel. +45 2912 6119, if you have questions about the position.
All applications are, of course, treated with full discretion.