This is a position handled by our partners in Germany: Rau Consultants.
The client is an internationally successful, global operating group of companies in the food industry with locations in various European countries and beyond. The company is a leader in the development and manufacturing of high-quality food products for the food retail and food service sector.
As part of a succession plan, this important position will be responsible for quality and all quality-related processes and systems in Europe.
• You and your team will ensure that the products manufactured in the European plants meet or exceed food safety standards, customer specifications and government regulations
• You will act as an internal / external representative and contact person for the group on issues relating to product quality, food safety and food defense
• As part of the international quality team, you will work on the continuous development of group-internal systems and promote cooperation across the borders of the continent
• You will be responsible for the quality budget as well as the management and further development of your own team
• Extensive professional experience in quality management in the food industry gained through a leading position and in an international context
• Good understanding of food processing technologies
• In-depth knowledge of dealing with QM systems and legal food safety requirements
• Convincing and communicative personality with good analytical skills, decision-making skills and result orientation, who is able to build up a culture of continuous improvement and change processes in Europe
This position offers you the opportunity to influence and further develop the quality policy for several thousand employees from a key position and in a very international environment.
More information and application
Mr. Matthias Hennig (+49 89 1895520-19) and Ms. Stefanie Eckmann (+49 89 1895520-16) from Rau Consultants will be happy to answer any further questions you may have. The Rau Consultants guarantee objective information and only pass on your data after express approval. Rau Consultants look forward to receiving your application, quoting the reference 3565.
Please apply via the homepage of Rau Consultants: