Commercial Manager – Premium White Fish
Foodjob Nordic is now looking for a Commercial Manager to join our client, Sirena A/S, an extraordinarily successful international seafood company operating worldwide. The Commercial Manager will be responsible for sales, activities, and interests within global markets for premium white fish and by-products. As Sirena has expanded its business with a truly new and exciting seafood product area, the company is looking to expand its sales team capacity with a high performing and experienced Commercial Manager to take ownership for the business area and drive sales.
The Commercial Manager will be part of a newly established Business Unit focused on high quality, sustainable and natural fresh products as well as expanding the existing business, and ensures strong commercial performance and strong strategic planning to secure results.
Responsibilities and goals:
The Commercial Manager is responsible for the performance of the commercial operations including daily co-operation with Supply Chain according to the agreed Business Plans and ensure best possible sales of volumes and margins agreed upon with the management team. The Commercial Manager will identify the most relevant client segments within seafood and will develop customer plans in close cooperation with with the management team.
The Commercial Manager should identify the best distribution channels and partners and interact with customers and representatives of associated industries to evaluate and promote growth and efficiency in commercial operations.
Important focus points are:
- Responsible for sales development to maintain and enhance profitable commercial operations both through direct sales and wholesellers/distributors
- Development and implementation of sales approaches to ensure the commercial success of the business and optimal distribution channels
- Work cross functionally within the organization to develop business plans and proactively help with the creation of a strong commercial excellence agenda
- Educated with a Degree in Sales/Marketing or comparable qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an international sales role in the food industry, preferably with seafood and white fish products
- Outstanding networking and cooperation skills including experience in collaboration with partners and stakeholders in an international perspective
- Ability to make an overall business review, prioritize and do the necessary follow up
- Strong project management skills, high integrity and thought leadership skills
- Self-starting with excellent communication skills
- Strong language skills in English, French and preferably Norwegian
- Flexible and willing to travel within Europe
Salary and location:
- Based at HQ in the Copenhagen Area, Denmark. Attractive salary + pension + benefits
Please contact director Mads Kinch Clemmensen from Foodjob Nordic on +45 2912 6119 or [email protected] to learn more about this exciting position. Of course, Foodjob Danmark ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
The Sirena Group specialises in the global sales and marketing of North Atlantic frozen-at-sea products. We take pride in the strength of our relationships, having cultivated some of the longest-standing strategic partnerships – and friendships – with frozen-at-sea fishing vessels and processing plants all over the North Atlantic. We've done this by taking a straightforward, long-term approach to all of our activities and relationships. Our partners are some of the biggest players in the industry, and it's no secret why: our long-haul commitment and seafood trading expertise. See more at http://sirenagroup.com/