CCO – Food Ingredients
Foodjob Nordic is looking for a strong commercial professional for an attractive CCO role. Our client is a food-tech company, with unique proprietary oat processing technology based on over 40 years of innovation, enabling sustainable and cost-efficient plant-based nutrition alternatives to current animal derived sources. The company has established a solid platform to drive commercialization based on patented technology leadership with strong potential but needs the right candidate to take the business to the next level and grow to be a market leader.
The position is a new role based on the need of strengthening the go-to-market strategic focus, competences, and leadership in the commercial aspects of the business regarding new, climate-friendly, plant-based food concepts. The CCO will report to the Board, and the role gives substantial opportunities to grow and develop the business. In the longer term you will lead and be part of a larger organisation responsible for the development and commercialization of oat-based applications based on current and future intellectual property. The successful candidate will lead a journey of rolling out superior quality and minimally processed plant-based products serving some of the leading regional and global food brands
The CCO is responsible for the development and execution of the commercial strategy, to engage local markets, and develop the business cross markets and agents/distributors to deliver on agreed targets. To be successful in this new role, the CCO must work in a very hands-on and result oriented and structured manner securing the implementation of clear priorities in close dialogue with the Board and the management team.
Position profile and scope:
- Strengthening the sales strategy and planning internally in corporation with Innovation and Supply Chain
- Coach and lead the organisation to secure performance towards existing and new customers
- Position our client as a credible long-term partner regarding value-add plant-based food concepts
- Coordinate commercial activities in general in the category specific market segments
Result expectations (KPI’s):
- Increase sales volume across International Markets with special focus on Europe
- Improve the daily external and internal corporation between stakeholders to ensure transparency
- Execute the Strategy plan and strengthen the commercial performance
The position ensures that commercial guidelines are followed and is responsible for execution of the commercialstrategic plans. By strong personal insight, utilization of data gathering and analysis he/she will make a series of category approaches that ensures exploitation of the unique competencies and value propositions of our client.
The CCO shall bring strong commercial knowhow into the organization and grow into the role as strategic executor and manager and sparring partner for the Board and the rest of the organization.
- Educated with a Degree within Food Science/Technology/Sales/Engineering or comparable qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years of experience from BtB Sales in a senior role in the Food Industry
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Outstanding networking and cooperation skills including experience in collaboration with partners and stakeholders in cross functional perspective
- Strong project management skills, high integrity and thought leadership skills
- Passion and belief that plant-based nutrition is an important part of our society’s transition to full Sustainability
- Self-starting with excellent communication skills
- Flexible and willing to travel Globally
Of course, Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants. Please send your application with CV and appropriate documentation to [email protected]
We are looking forward to receiving your application.