Sales Manager – Solutions for the food industry
Foodjob Nordic is looking for a commercial profile with a good technological understanding for our client – a technology leader offering highly specialized solutions for the food industry.
With reference to the director you will be responsible for driving the sales to industrial customers. This includes:
- Identifying, mapping and prioritizing opportunities
- Making and executing Sales Plan from A to Z
- Building and maintaining customer relations
- Negotiating commercial terms and conditions
- Contributing to the development of the solutions portfolio of the company
The position is a chance to play a significant role and grow with the business of our client.
A documented commercial track record combined with a foundation within technology will be the ideal basis for success in this role. Therefore we expect that you have:
- A well developed sales tool box
- Knowledge of the food industry and conditions in food manufacturing - not least regarding food safety
- A well developed network in the food industry in Scandinavia and/or Europe
- Customer orientation combined with business acumen and solid negotiation skills
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
The position will be based at the company HQ in the Copenhagen area. International travel is part of the job – expected level is about 30% of the time.
More information and application
Please contact Senior Advisor and Partner Martin Guldsø Alsted from Foodjob Nordic on +45 2917 1009, [email protected] to learn more about this exciting position. Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.