Site Manager - Packing Operations
Foodjob Nordic is now looking for an experienced Site Manager for Lallemand. The Site Manager will be responsible for the Fredericia packing and warehousing operation. The Site Manager will manage and optimise all site functions of purchasing, planning, production (packing), quality control, warehousing and customer service. The Site Manager will report to the General Manager, and will become part of a motivated and innovative company that gives you the opportunity to work in an international business in growth with a positive and informal working environment. The Fredericia site is often the face of Lallemand to external customers and managing an efficient and world-class customer service operation is a key aspect of the position.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Planning and forecasting of production in line with business unit requirements and sales budgets
- Purchasing of raw materials to enable production lines to produce as planned
- Managing the packing operations to ensure efficiency, safety and food safety standards are maintained
- Managing the customer service centre to ensure orders are executed in a professional and efficient manner
- Controlling costs and expenses in line with annual budgets
- Maintaining equipment and investing timeously to cope with demands and growth of the business units served
- Maintaining a productive work environment and keeping staff motivated through objectives and rewards. Negotiating annual salary increases for blue and white collar employees
- Ensuring that operations meet the requirements of the various quality certifications
- Hiring and training staff to ensure that positions remain filled with competent employees
- Maters degree in engineering, logistics or business preferred but experience could be a subsitute;
- More than 10 years of work experience ;
- Experience in contract negotiations - suppliers, service providers, etc;
- Knowledge of accounting and cost control;
- Danish language - perfect communication;
- English language - good verbal and written skills.
- Good planning skills and a self-motivated leader who can inspire a team
- Customer service orientation and supply chain excelence mindset
- Business travels - up to 20 days per year.
Please contact director Mads Kinch Clemmensen from Foodjob Nordic on +45 2912 6119 or [email protected] to learn more about this exciting position. Of course, Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants. Please send your application with CV and appropriate documentation. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Lallemand is a privately held Canadian company, founded at the end of the 19th century, specializing in the development, production and marketing of yeasts and bacteria. The company is comprised of 11 major business units, each focused on specific applications of yeast and bacteria, with activities throughout worldwide. Administrative offices for the parent company are in Montreal, Canada. Today, Lallemand employs more than 4000 people working across more than 45 countries, on 5 continents.
Lallemand Baking offers a range of superior quality baker’s yeast – both fresh and dry varieties – and specialty ingredients to meet bakers’ needs across North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Baking cultures and dough conditioners round out our impressive product range. The Lallemand baking team’s many branches collaborate closely to provide innovative products and efficient services, backed by a skilled technical support team in each region of operations.