Production Director – Cheese Production and Product Development
The EkoNiva group of companies is the biggest producer of raw milk in Europe and is expanding its dairy processing capabilities to become a full line manufacturer of dairy products for the Russian market. Approx. 13.000 employees work in agriculture, dairy farming and the production of seeds, milk as well as dairy products. Currently, the setting up of cheese production facilities is taking place. This new established role is supposed to take on responsibility for all emerging cheese factories
- Supporting the planning process together with external consultants and manufacturers of process machinery
- Assisting factory management in the new process equipment installation phase
- Developing new cheese products according to the market trends and preferences
- Taking responsibility for quality and hygiene in both products and processes
- Establishing effective operations and ensuring continuous improvement
- Setting up a reporting structure with KPIs
Location: Woronesch (possibly Moscow), Russia.
- Qualification as Dairy/Food Engineer, Dairy/Food Technologist or similar educational background
- Some years experience in a responsible position within dairy production or in the development of dairy products with focus on cheese products
- Good communication skills (fluency in English or German, openness to learn Russian), convincing personality with healthy self-confidence, intercultural awareness, pragmatic work approach and willingness to travel
This position will give you the opportunity to take part in the emerging Russian dairy market and bring in your experience in cheese production and development.
Further information and application
Senior Advisor & Partner Martin Alsted from Foodjob Nordic, tel. +45 2917 1009, email: [email protected] can be contacted for further information on the position.
Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.