Account Manager Nordics
Foodjob Nordic is now looking to recruit an outstanding Account Manager to join the Global market leading food ingredients company Barry Callebaut. The role will be responsible for the development of markets, projects and sales to key Food Manufacturers customers in the Nordics of Barry Callebaut’s diverse portfolio of products ranging from chocolate, compounds, caramels, nuts, inclusions, fillings, 2D/3D printing and much more… The Account Manager reports to the Sales Manager Nordics. Barry Callebaut is actively engaged in initiatives and projects that contribute to a more sustainable cocoa supply chain, and has been strongly present in the Nordic region for many years, including the acquisition of a specialty factory in Mjölby, Sweden, focused on the production of specialty compound chocolate, fillings and inclusions.
Responsibilities and goals:
The Account Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of a sales strategy regarding existing and potential customers in the Food Manufacturers market segment. The Area Manager is responsible for the development of sales accounts to achieve the Business Plan and budgeted targets. The Area Manager is, in close corporation with colleagues around the Nordic area, the intermediate link between customers, QA/QC, product management and implementation of products/concepts in a complex matrix organization with a great diversity of business within the client portfolio in terms of size and application areas from ice cream to dairy, bakery and confectionary.
Some important focus points for the position are:
- Sales Development responsibility regarding volume and margin for the Nordic markets
- Identify market opportunities and new business opportunities
- Autonomy to manage your portfolio of customers as if it was your own business
- Develop concepts and identify new product development opportunities
- Business strategy implementation and performance
- Educated within Business, Economics, Food or comparable qualifications at University level
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with a strong commercial track record within sales in the BtB market segments, preferably in the food industry
- Result driven and passionate, a personality motivated by challenging objectives and a strive for absolute customer satisfaction
- Combines a commercial mindset and drive with the ability to build specialist knowledge
- Project management skills and high integrity
- Self-starting business professional with excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and a Scandinavian language
- Flexible and is willing to travel around min. 60-80 days pr. year
Key Performance Indicators:
- Sales contribution from area of responsibility (FM Chocolate in the Nordics)
- Ability to make strong sales presentations to CEO’s and Purchasing Directors
- Impact of new sales and marketing initiatives in area of responsibility
- Ability to read market trends
- Develop strong relationships with customers
Salary and location:
- Home office or Barry Callebaut office in Holstebro – attractive base salary + bonus + pension + benefits
Please contact director Mads Kinch Clemmensen from Foodjob Nordic on +45 2912 6119 or [email protected] to learn more about this exciting position.
Of course, Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.