Application Technologist – Food Ingredients
Foodjob Nordic is searching for an experienced Application Technologist fora Nordic market leader in sales, marketing and distribution of speciality chemicals and food ingredients. In this position you are responsible for international customers both directly and via corresponding sales agents or distributers. The right candidate has a strong drive and is a self-starting food industry professional with excellent communication skills and R&D/Product Development/Application experience within the Nordic and Baltic food industry.
The Application Technologist will report to the Business Unit Manager, and your function will include:
- Create technical presentations and trouble shooting in the pilot lab and with clients
- Formulate specifications and product development processes for customer-specific projects
- Initiating the development and launching of new products and areas of application
- Technical training and knowledge sharing with the Sales team
- Observing and analyzing trends and the market development
Professional experience with BtB technical food ingredient support and managing development projects with food ingredients is the main requirements for the job. Preferably you have completed professional training in the food industry as well as studies in food or beverages technology. Other relevant points are:
- Educated with a Degree level (Food Science/Food Technology)
- Relevant practical experience in the food industry
- Experience from the food industry with developing technical applications, customer interfacing and supporting customer relationships
- Specialist technical knowledge regarding the functional use of food ingredients
- Strong project management skills, high integrity and thought leadership skills
- Fluent in one Scandinavian language and English
- Based in Southern Sweden or Copenhagen Area and willing to travel
Key Performance Indicators:
- Development of high value add solutions in area of responsibility
- Ability to make strong technical presentations regarding new applications
- Develop strong relationships with customers (able to interact strongly with both technical, marketing and purchase departments)
Salary and location:
- Based at Nordic HQ in Malmö – attractive salary + pension + benefits
Further information and application Director Mads Kinch Clemmensen from Foodjob Nordic, tel. +45 2912 6119, email: [email protected] can be contacted for further information on the position.
Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.