Experienced Demand Planner
Do you want to join a newly established team at AAK taking lead in ensuring timely, efficient and cost effective operations?
Foodjob Nordic is looking for a strong supply chain profile to work out of the AAK site in Aarhus being part of a European team of demand and supply planners.
AAKs production site in Aarhus is specialized in the production of oils and fats for the chocolate and confectionery industries. AAK Denmark A/S is centrally located on the south harbor in Aarhus and employ 240 of the +3,700 employees working at AAK globally.
With reference to the Demand Planning Manager, Europe you will be part of a planning team working with the Business Areas in Europe. You will ensure that Demand Planning activities are accurate and well maintained, and you assist with implementing new and innovative ways of working to improve current processes, across AAK’s European sites. This includes:
- Analysing sales forecasts to effectively and accurately forecast future demand
- Ensuring that forecast and capacity are aligned
- Examining and challenging sales data to ensure accurate forecasting of demand
- Comparing historical figures to identify trends and recognise change
- Presenting information regarding demand signal and forecasts to the Sales and Operations teams
- Set and work to KPI’s to ensure maximum accuracy and productivity
- Accurately maintain data for audit trails
- Managing and producing accurate and relevant reports to aid decision making
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders
The role will include some travel activity – approximately 30-40 days per year between AAK’s European sites.
You have at least 5 years experience from a similar position focusing on supply chain planning or related disciplines preferably from food manufacturing or process industry. Based on a solid theoretical foundation at minimum bachelor level, you possess strong analytical and data interpretation capability combined with organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
IT-wise you are a superuser in Excel and ERP-systems – experience with SAP and the BI Software Tableau is an advantage.
Finally you are a strong presenter and communicator with a high level of stakeholder engagement skills, across all levels. It is vital for success in the role, that you are able to challenge in an appropriate manner and to identify areas for change.
Further information and application
Senior Advisor Martin Alsted from Foodjob Nordic, tel. +45 2917 1009, email: [email protected] can be contacted for further information on the position.
Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.