Foodjob Nordic is looking for a strong commercial professional for an attractive SVP International Sales role. Our client is a successful, international food ingredients company operating worldwide. The position is a new role based on the need of strengthening the strategic focus, competences and leadership in the commercial aspects of the business.
The SVP International Sales is responsible for the development and execution of the commercial strategy, to engage and align local markets, and lead Sales Managers cross markets and agents/distributors to deliver on agreed targets. To be successful in this new role, SVP International Sales must work in a result oriented and structured manner securing the implementation of clear priorities in close dialogue with the CEO and the management team.
Position profile and scope
- Strengthening the sales strategy and planning internally in corporation with Innovation and Supply Chain
- Coach and lead the Sales Managers to secure performance towards existing and new customers
- Position our client as a credible long-term partner regarding value-add ingredients
- Coordinate commercial activities in general in the category specific market segments
Result expectations (KPI’s):
- Increase revenues and add sales volume across International Markets
- Improve the daily corporation between Sales and Innovation to ensure transparency
- Execute the Strategy plan and strengthen the performance of the Sales team
The position ensures that guidelines are followed and is responsible for execution of the commercial-strategic plans. By strong personal insight, utilization of data gathering and analysis he/she will make a series of category approaches that ensures strategic exploitation of the unique competencies and value propositions of our client.
The new SVP International Sales shall bring strong strategic commercial knowhow into the organization and grow into the role as strategic executor and manager and sparring partner for the CEO.
- Educated with a Degree within Commerce/Sales/Marketing, Finance or comparable qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years of experience from BtB Sales in a senior role in the Food Ingredients Industry
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Outstanding networking and cooperation skills including experience in collaboration with partners and stakeholders in cross functional perspective
- Strong project management skills, high integrity and thought leadership skills
- Self-starting with excellent communication skills
- Flexible and willing to travel
Salary and location:
- Attractive salary package – based in Denmark at HQ
Of course, Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants. Please send your application with CV and appropriate documentation to [email protected]
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
APPLY FOR JOB