Foodjob Nordic is now looking for a Sales backup for ACO Funki. Your focus will primarily be on internal sales backup including work in AutoCad. ACO FUNKI develops and manufactures a complete product range within pen equipment, feeding systems, flooring and troughs for pig farms.
ACO Funki has about 135 employees located in the headquarter in Herning, Denmark as well as Germany, France, Spain, Poland, Russia and China and is a part of ACO Group, a world market leader in drainage technology.
With one of the largest assortments within the equipment for pig housing and as a result of continuous growth, the company is looking for a sales backup person who will join the sales team. Your work will be varied and exciting with extensive internal and external contact in Danish and English language. Our sales and technical teams have many years of experience and will assist you in your daily work.
Based in the headquarter in Herning you will refer to Project and Logistics Manager.
- Sales backup from the office in Herning with support to the sales team in the field
- Managing customer inquiries
- Daily work in AutoCad 2D
- Guide customers to the best solution through your knowledge and experience
- Create good relations with existing customers
- 1-3 years of agricultural experience and understanding of how a stable is build up
- Experience with drawing in AutoCad 2D
- You are experienced MS-Office user
- Knowledge of AutoCad 3D will be an advantage
- Speaks English and Danish Fluently – Russian speaking will be an advantage
You are willing to take responsibility and adapt to new task in an environment where new things quickly can happen and in a company with strong growth and high ambitions.
If you have questions about the position, please contact Consultant Alex Madsen from Foodjob Nordic, who will assist in the selection of candidates, on +45 2611 6619
Of course, Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
APPLY FOR JOB