Foodjob Nordic is now looking for a Spanish speaking Sales Assistant for ACO Funki. ACO FUNKI develops and manufactures a complete product range within pen equipment, feeding systems, floor-ing and troughs for pig farms.
ACO Funki has about 135 employees located in the headquarter in Herning, Denmark as well as Germany, France, Spain, Poland, Russia and China and is a part of ACO Group, a world market leader in drainage technology.
With one of the largest assortments within the equipment for pig housing and as a result of continuous growth, the company is looking for a sales person who will join the sales team. Your work will be varied and exciting with extensive internal and external contact in Spanish and English language. Our sales and technical teams have many years of experience and will assist you in your daily work.
Based in the headquarter in Herning you will refer to Project and Logistics Manager. Some travelling days may be anticipated.
- Process customer and distributer orders
- Sales activities in Spanish-speaking countries with a focus on Latin America and with other English-speaking countries
- Managing customer inquiries
- New sales and sales to existing customers
- Sales mainly from the office in Herning with support to the sales team in the field
- You have a relevant education, for instance in international sales
- Speaks Spanish and English fluently
- Service minded and a team player
- You are experienced MS-Office user
- Basic knowledge of AutoCad will be an advantage
- Knowledge of agricultural industry is an advantage but not a must
- Knowledge of Latin American culture and mentality is an advantage
You are willing to take responsibility and adapt to new task in an environment where new things quickly can happen and in a company with strong growth and high ambitions.
If you have questions about the position, please contact Consultant Alex Madsen from Foodjob Nordic, who will assist in the selection of candidates, on +45 2611 6619
Of course, Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
APPLY FOR JOB