Foodjob Nordic is now recruiting an Export Sales Manager with enthusiasm to drive the international growth in a company with big potential. Together with your sales team you will be responsible to build further distribution and develop RAWBITE to the next level, especially in grocery.
The organic fruit and nut bars are available in more than 30 countries and the idea behind was to create a simple product that delivers energy and is easy to bring along anywhere.
The ideal Export Manager has strong networks across the FMCG sector. You are responsible for sales revenue generation for the company and meeting or exceeding sales goals. You link the strategic direction of the company and for the brand into detailed targets for the sales team. Your team drives financial results that maximize sales and profitability. As part of the job the Export Sales Manager identifies risks and opportunities to the business and recommend strategies to achieve financial goals.
You report to the CEO and mutually define annual sales targets and priorities, which you and your team execute on a day-to-day basis and in the annual reviews with the customers.
• Achievement of short, medium and long-term results regarding turnover and profitability
• Several own international accounts (Distributors Management) in which you follow up on the distributor within sales and profit responsibility
• Quality control of the distributors and proposal of improvements or switches
• International travel, e.g., to international fairs and the development of country specific sales and marketing plans
• You and your team execute channel specific POS measures in close cooperation with the Marketing team
• Demonstrate your results based on KPIs
• Experience as an Export, regional or national key account manager within the area of FMCG, preferably food
• Worked with distributors before and have an international network to distributors
• Previous leadership of a team
• Outstanding skill for negotiation, persistency and discipline in your follow-up. Your impact is good and you have patience and the necessary overview to independently approach customers
• Entrepreneurial mindset, good networking skills and a true team player
• Good written and verbal communication skills in Danish and English
You have a relevant commercial education on bachelor or degree level (Business Administration, International Management or similar) and you have proven international experience. An understanding of the retail landscape in two or more of the following countries, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, UK and the Netherlands, is required.
You are a value driven, convincing person with excellent communication and presentation skills while also being a good team player. We are looking for a self-driven, goal-oriented personality with entrepreneurial drive. Interest in good food, fashion and/or sports is appreciated.
The Export Manager will become part of a motivated and innovative team and is motivated to work in a highly engaged business in growth with a positive and informal working environment. The role is based in the Gentofte.
If you have questions about the position, please contact Consultant Alex Madsen from Foodjob Nordic, who will assist in the selection of candidates, on +45 2611 6619
Of course, Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
APPLY FOR JOB