The Key Account Manager will be part of a newly established Business Unit and is responsible for the commercial market approach to the Swedish market. You will align the local market plan with the global strategy, and make sure that you deliver on agreed targets. Our client has outlined must wins and organizational requirements for the implementation within the timeline set in the business plan. The business plan is clear and specific on objectives. To be successful in this new role, the Key Account Manager must work in a result oriented and structured manner securing the implementation of the below priorities:
- Conduct market analysis, map and combine data with the product portfolio into value adding sales concepts
- Identify A customers within seafood for the retail segment and foodservice industry using your vast network of relevant decision takers
- Attend meetings with the distributors and business partners in export markets. Some travel activities to Vega Salmon HQ in Denmark is also required
- Position our client as a credible long-term partner
- Maintain and build network within relevant sectors
- Facilitate knowledge sharing across the organization
- Plan, execute and follow up on sales, budgets, and targets
The Key Account Manager Sweden will be measured on the ability to contribute in a significant way to reaching the set target for the business. Furthermore, the candidate will be measured on his or her ability to work proactively and on a tactical level with pipeline development to create sales of value-added products.
- Increase revenues and add sales volumes by 30-40%
- Improve the daily corporation with key business partners in Sweden and ensure transparency
- Execute the strategy plan by identifying and start servicing international A-customers in Food service channels and Retail Chains based on the Swedish market
Professional Experiences and Competences:
- 5+ year’s sales experience within FMCG and preferably within seafood on the Swedish market
- Comprehensive experience and track record working with large, sophisticated customers
- Experience with developing and leading strategic partnerships to drive exceptional commercial results
- Adequate seniority to discuss strategic issues and opportunities with senior executives and procurement professionals. Some experience with seafood, fish or meat industry is preferred
- Experience from a dynamic growth company, working with project management in complex environments with a high number of stakeholders
By strong personal insight, utilization of the resources in the commercial departments, data gathering and analysis he/she will make a series of category approaches that ensures strategic exploitation of the unique competencies and value propositions of our client.
The responsibility of the Key Account Manager will include:
- Strategic understanding of the business and products
- Strategic analysis of relevant Markets, Customers and Competitors
- Secure proper sales positioning of concepts and solid general business approach
Salary and location:
- Location will be in Sweden, preferably near Stockholm, Gothenburg or Southern Sweden
- Attractive salary package
Of course, Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Vega Salmon A/S see ourselves as a partner for business, people and planet. Throughout the value chain we conduct a zero-tolerance policy in terms of quality, food safety and sustainability. We collaborate with our suppliers, the farms and the harvest stations, to improve standards and get even closer to nature – day by day.
We process high-quality products for retailers, wholesalers, food service and food industry all over the world. Our products are sold under private-label brands and our own Vega brands – and in all our partnerships we strive to be a genuine partner for profit.
APPLY FOR JOB