Foodjob Nordic is seeking a Global Sales Director for Engnice Nutritional Group. This new position is a great opportunity to build and start up a new business unit from the very start, within nutrition to the Baby and Toddler segment at the beginning, will probably extend to adult nutrition in future. The mother company is Chinese but the new European organization will be based in Aarhus, Denmark. You will report to the General Manager based in Denmark.
The Global Sales Director is directly responsible for the performance and development of successful strategies for the commercial operations according to the agreed Business Plans. The Global Sales Director will identify the most relevant client segments and will develop go-to-market plans in close cooperation with the GM and management team. The Global Sales Director should identify the best distribution channels and partners, and interact with customers and representatives of associated industries to evaluate and promote growth and efficiency in commercial operations, including input to product development and drive new product launches.
Responsibilities for the new Global Sales Director:
- Developing national agents to sale nutritional food products to Asia Pacific and possibly some other countries
- Working on the global business development strategy
- Attend trade exhibitions and relevant seminars in Europe
- Supporting the sales team in China
To be successful in this attractive position, we prefer a candidate with the following skills:
- Experience in the food business and preferably in the nutritional food sector
- International outlook and knowledge of Asian and Pacific countries national agents
- An analytical and structured way of working
- Language skills, minimum English both oral and in writing, Chinese is a strong asset
Your personality is important and as a person you are characterized as:
- Cultural understanding and an openness to the different countries and habits
- A team player with the capability to work independently and take decisions
- A fast learner who will gather and share knowledge within the food science sector
- Willing to travel and the priority markets approximately 3-4 times a year
For further information, please do not hesitate calling us. Interviews will be held in late January 2018.
Salary and location:
Based in the Central Denmark region – attractive salary + pension + benefits
Further information and application:
Please contact Senior Advisor Paul Moinel from Foodjob Nordic, tlf. +45 2635 3855 or email: [email protected]
for further information of this challenging position.
Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.