Foodjob Nordic is searching for an experienced Manager, Cooperative Support Controlling for Danish Crown Pork – a global meat company and among the world's largest within the field. The position is a challenging new role working across a matrix organization, aimed at providing a solid and meaningful understanding of both the details and the overall financial development of the business, opportunities for improvements in the cooperative supply chain, financial evaluation and reporting of strategy initiatives.
The Manager, Cooperative Support Controlling should have a strong insight into the Danish Crown Pork business and supply chain, and develop an in-depth understanding/ability to create scenarios of the impact for various supplements, deductions and bonus systems for suppliers to Danish Crown. The position will focus on developing and maintaining the link between Finance and Cooperative Supply colleagues to ensure, that the Finance organisation keeps being attached to business decision making and at the same time ensure a timely and relevant business reporting through maintaining structured processes and systems. Ideally, the Manager, Cooperative Support Controlling will introduce corrective action suggestions, ensure strategic fit and support implementation.
The Manager, Cooperative Support Controlling will act as an anchor point in Business and Financial Controlling for the Cooperative company for pigs and sows in Danish Crown in establishing valuable financial communication in all forms, not only focusing on what is possible, but on what provides value for running the business. At the same time, the Manager, Cooperative Support Controlling is a proactive participant, that brings an analytical and creative angle on understanding and communicating the most important strategic and operational issues impacting long- and short-term performance. The role will be responsible for driving and coordinating business analysis and delivering decision support.
The Manager, Cooperative Support Controlling will report solid line to the SVP CFO DC Pork and dotted line to VP Cooperative Supply, and your function will include among other assignments:
- Participate in strategy development and execution for Cooperative Support and own all financial evaluation and reporting of strategy initiatives
- Perform Business Controlling for the Cooperative company for pigs and sows in Danish Crown
- Anchor point for Financial Controlling for the Cooperative company for pigs and sows in Danish Crown
- Management Support incl. various projects and presentations to the Boards
- Participate in network of BU strategy resources with owner of Coop. Supply strategy
The right candidate for the Manager, Cooperative Support Controlling has solid experience with financial and business controlling from the Food Industry and/or Agribusiness, as well as strong Project Management skills. Ideally, the candidate has solid skills at developing presentations and reporting materials, and good knowledge of SAP.
Personally, the Manager, Cooperative Support Controlling has a diplomatic but persuasive appearance, and is good in relationship building. Improving cooperation and communication across the organisation is important; including a constructive and positive mind-set. The right candidate has a proven business track record, a very hands-on approach to expand his or her field of knowledge all the way to the pig farm level, and the ability to relate numbers to business decisions. The Manager, Cooperative Support Controlling works with a strong sense of urgency and a high level of tenacity and a constructive “can do” attitude in all matters, is interested in and experienced working with ERP systems, business intelligence and business modelling is critical to successfully take over and improve the current management processes.
The Manager, Cooperative Support Controlling can see the big picture, while at the same time willing to be very hands on and dig into details as needs be.
- Approximately 5-10 or more years or more of professional experience in business analysis/controlling
- Business minded – high interest in and understanding of business models
- Strong intellect, result-oriented with a personal impact and a commercial edge
- A mature and pragmatic personality with good communication & Interpersonal skills
- Relevant academic background, i.e. Master degree in Business Administration, Agricultural Economics or similar
- Strong English language skills (written & verbal) is required, German is also preferable
- Strong systems skills (knowledge of SAP is an advantage)
- Experience from Food industry or practical pig farming is an advantage
Salary and location:
Based in the Central Denmark region – attractive salary + pension + benefits
Further information and application
Director Mads Kinch Clemmensen from Foodjob Nordic, tel. +45 2912 6119, email: [email protected] can be contacted for further information on the position.
Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.
APPLY FOR JOB