Shopper Instore Solutions Manager
The Shopper Instore Solutions Manager is co-responsible for the development and implementation of a commercial strategy regarding existing and potential customers in the retail market. The Shopper Instore Solutions Manager will lead retail concept development and instore solutions projects such as mission lead/occasion lead merchandising, shop-in-shop and chiller solutions in cooperation with wider relevant teams. The position thus has a high emphasis on strong, hands-on stakeholder management skills and coordination regarding execution of the commercial-strategic plans.
The Shopper Instore Solutions Manager is a vital driver of agendas and trusted advisor to the organization on the basis of engaging and shopper friendly dairy instore environment that optimizes category spend and customer earnings, customer satisfaction to meet future requirements regarding concept development, look & feel, strategic location of dairy in store layout, size of dairy category and the type of dairy area. By strong personal insight, utilization of the resources in the Business Unit, data gathering and analysis he/she will make an instore market approach that ensures strategic exploitation of the unique competencies and value propositions of Arla Foods in Swedish retail.
- Understanding the Arla Foods business and products, and drive retail concept development with hands-on focus on the performance on instore solutions
- Mapping and analyzing relevant Products, Customers and Competitors
- Follow up on specified KPIs for space and instore change projects and shelf area productivity etc.
- Feedback shopper insights to marketing to provide input regarding artwork, packaging sizes, shapes etc. to improve shelf impact in stores
- Understand and transform shopper insights from category strategies into space and navigation principles to create winning retailer arguments for space and navigation
- Be the primary contact with customer’s retail banner developers, space teams and sales and marketing on instore solutions/chilled
The new Shopper Instore Solutions Manager shall bring professional instore, marketing knowhow into the organization. After the necessary period of training, he/she shall be able to make relevant external and internal analysis and grow into the role as strategic executor and advisor. The relevant candidate profile:
- Minimum 3 years of experience within a commercial role - preferably from a medium to large size international company
- Good understanding of retail customer relations and FMCG in Sweden
- Relevant commercial education - preferably at Bachelor or Master level
- Analytical and structured mindset and work style, but able to work very close to the stores, combining a fact based and academic approach, but with hands-on drive
- Strong networking and stakeholder management skills – positive team player
- Excellent English skills – orally and in writing
- Interested observer of international trends and developments in the retail markets
- Ability to provide valuable strategic advice and hands-on execution as the instore solutions expert
- Contribution to Arla Foods' growth through identification of relevant market potentials
- Professional communication plans, go-to market instore concepts and marketing materials inspiring retail customers to revitalize the dairy departments
- Coordinated instore solutions activities across the whole Business Unit
- Contribution to product innovation and brand positioning in the Swedish retail market
- Location will be Arla Foods Sweden HQ in Stockholm, Sweden
- Attractive salary package + pension.