Sales Manager Denmark & Sweden – Food Ingredients
The Sales Manager has good food/technical insight, is adept at identifying and utilizing new market opportunities, and understands the importance of meeting the needs of the customers through close contact with market participants.
- Sales responsibility for customers in industry, semi-industry and crafts market segments
- Ensure close contact with the industry, primarily through customer visits
- Design of pricing, concepts and strategies in collaboration with the MD
- Collection and reporting of market information
- Active participant in the company's product development team
- Contribution to marketing and PR activities
- Strong commercial track record and experience with sales and contact to the Danish and Swedish food industry. Therefore, your network in the industry is also widespread
- Technical education/trained as a food technologist or similar supplemented with a commercial education
- Outstanding skill for negotiation, persistency and discipline in your follow-up. Your impact is good and you have patience and the necessary overview to independently handle a long-term sales process
- Entrepreneurial mindset and good networking skills and value creation focus for your customers
- Technical insight to support both industry and craft bakers technically in their use of our client’s portfolio of ingredients in product development
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully motivate a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills with high level of IT literacy
Please contact director Mads Kinch Clemmensen from Foodjob Nordic on +45 2912 6119 or [email protected] to learn more about this exciting position. Of course, Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.