Foodjob Nordic is searching for a strong Agro-Technical advisor within plant production of specialty crops for a market leading client. Reporting to the Agricultural Manager you will play a vital role in the technical development of both new and existing products.
The Agricultural Advisor is personally able to combine a high level of Agricultural knowledge with good people skills, and after a thorough introduction you will get the responsibility for research and development and field trials regarding new varieties, communication of results and advising of farmers. Your primary focus areas will be:
- Trial designs, R&D coordination, field trials and development of products
- Support of existing and new products at our partners and farmers
- Technical advising to both partners and farmers
- Ensuring that technical documentation is valid, documented and updated
- Ensuring that the company complies with certifications and both Danish and European legislation
- Communicating technical product knowledge both internally and externally
The Agricultural Advisor will be part of a motivated, experienced and professional team that shares knowledge and spar with each other. As you will be part of a company with focus on R&D and product development it is important, that you stay updated with regards to practical agriculture, product news, new partnering options and legislation. That is ensured by participation in strong interaction with farmers and national/international fairs, hence some travelling activity should be expected. The company culture is informal, international and involving, and you will get the opportunity to develop both professionally and personally.
The working place is the company residence in the Central part of Denmark.
You already have a solid natural science background as M.Sc. in Agronomy, Agricultural Technology or similar with focus on plant production. Besides this we expect that you have acquired experience from the Agriculture/Food/Feed industry or as a consultant within:
- R&D coordination, field trials and development of plant based products
- Trial analysis and optimization
- Communication of research results to a broad audience (internally and externally)
As a person, you are positive, engaged in your work and eager to make a difference. You are structured and analytical in your R&D work, but also able to focus on practical problem solving and do not give up, even when having to navigate in “unknown waters” technically or doing face-to-face advice with farmers. You are able to communicate with colleagues, farmers, partners and authorities and have good language skills in Danish as well as in English.
More information and application
Mads Kinch Clemmensen from Foodjob Nordic, tel. +45 2912 61199, e-mail: [email protected] can be contacted for further information.
Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.
APPLY FOR JOB