International Fulfillment Manager – BtB Solution Sales
Foodjob Nordic is now looking for a highly skilled BtB solution sales profile to join DanBred. DanBred is global leader in the delivery of high performance genetics for professional pig producers, who choose DanBred for optimal and predictable business results, based on a foundation of well documented genetics and a comprehensive expert solution offering. The Fulfillment Manager is a key driver of the global solution sales and in the commercial development of tailored solutions for the integrator and megaproducer segments. The Fulfillment Manager ensures strong value creation and commercialization of the optimal mix of solution interventions across DanBred’s portfolio of strategic accounts. The Fulfillment Manager takes on a leading role and engaging role in customer activities and takes pride in securing high performance optimizing the customers business and processes.
The Fulfillment Manager has a key role in Supply Chain and Solution Sales function of DanBred (SCSS), a very lean and flat organization dedicated to deliver quality knowhow with a high level of entrepreneurial spirit. The Fulfillment Manager is a key member of the management group in the SCSS management team, and is based in one of DanBred’s strategic regions.
Responsibilities and goals:
The Fulfillment Manager will be assigned to deliver busines short and long term in a defined target group and will develop account business plans in close cooperation with the CTSO and the Danbred Genetic Solutions management team. The Fulfillment Manager must be able to identify the best competences and services across DanBred’s capabilities and engage with customers and representatives of associated industries to secure “best fit” validation and efficient delivery of the agreed solutions, including input to new business opportunities. The Fulfillment Manager is effective operating in a matrix organization with many stakeholders and is a skilled commercial project manager with a collaborative approach to selling.
You bring a proven track record of closing multiple deals over a client life cycle in mutual trust and with reliable team delivery in line with core brand value propositions. You have a strong ability to acquire a technical understanding and an equally strong commercial drive. Your personal integrity and natural curiosity to familiarize yourself with technical issues that customers face, are essential qualities for leading the successful development for both customers and DanBred. You can independently identify customer needs relevant for DanBred solutions and suggest key goals for a solutions intervention , but just as important, you can engage teams of expert resources in the formulation of well-planned solutions interventions and the creation of business results together with key customers, The Fullfilment Manager is consistently involving and informing a broad range of DanBred employees and meets regularly with key stakeholders for knowledge sharing and strategy development towards the integrator and megaproducer segments.
Important focus points are:
- Development and implementation of account marketing plans to ensure commercial success of the business
towards the integrator and megaproducer segments globally.
- Work closely with colleagues in the DanBred team cross functionally within the organization to secure customer focus and the creation of a strong commercial value offering.
- Responsibility for portfolio sales growth to maintain and enhance profitable commercial operations.
- Work with team members to identify new technologies/processes leading to new services and commercial opportunities beyond current core areas.
- Commercial excellence within Business-to-Business solution-based sales
- Educated with a Degree in Sales, Marketing, Science, Agro/Food Tech, veterinary/pharma or comparable qualifications.
- Strong track record of commercial solutions-oriented sales in an international role in BtB sales
- Substantial experience and ability to gain technical knowledge in your business areas.
- Outstanding networking and cooperation skills including experience in collaboration with partners and
stakeholders in an international perspective.
- Strong project leadership skills, high integrity and thought initiative skills.
- Self-starting with excellent communication skills
- Flexible and is willing to travel 60-80 days annually.
Salary and location:
- Home based or at DanBred regional offices. Attractive salary package+ pension + benefits
We process incoming applications on an ongoing basis and will encourage you to submit your application as
soon as possible. Accession as soon as possible by appointment. If you have specific questions about the position, Mads Kinch Clemmensen from Foodjob Nordic can be contacted on phone +45 2912 6119 and