FoodTech Challenge 2020
Are you ready to
Make ideas come to life? Brand your business? Showcase your work at the heart of food tech innovation? – then FoodTech Challenge is the event for YOU!
Established in 2014, FoodTech Challenge has proven to be a unique platform for innovation and networking. Market leading companies from all areas of the food and process technology industry have all profited from lending their time and knowledge to some of the brightest international students from more than 30 different countries.
At FoodTech 2020
we put sustainability on the spot and work to create innovative solutions and concepts that bring us closer together. FoodTech Challenge is the perfect event for you at FoodTech Fair if you want to:
- Have a strong presence at Northern Europes’ biggest Food Fair and share your story
- Set the agenda within food innovation and at the same time strengthen your business relations
- Network with international excellence within food innovation, decision makers and experts
How it works
You present a case challenge vital for your business with strong marketing appeal, and we put together a team of 5 international students with the right skill sets and backgrounds to match your case. During the three-day event there will be on-stage battles between the teams, networking and a “working lab” atmosphere where you can network, share your story and build new relations to take you and your company to the next level.
Previous participating companies
- 2014 Arla Foods, DuPont, Barry Callebaut, GEA and Marel
- 2016 Arla Foods, Barry Callebaut, Chr. Hansen, DuPont, Danish Crown, DNA Diagnostic, KMC, Løgismose, Scandi Standard, Triple Nine and AAK
- 2018 Arla, Chr. Hansen, DNA Diagnostic, KMC, Marel, Tulip and AAK
Requirements and framework for participation
Each participating company will pay a participation fee of 50.000 DKK, and must identify and supply relevant human resources, networks and knowledge. The FoodTech Challenge is held at FoodTech fair September 29 – October 1 2020.
FoodTech is Northern Europe’s largest trade fair for food technology and presents lots of inspiration, new knowledge as well as the latest technologies. Here, equal professionals meet to share their expert approach to their products, their companies and their ambitions to cooperate to develop the best products in the world.
Contact us to be part of FoodTech Challenge 2020 now!
Partners in FoodTech Challenge
MCH Messecenter Herning and Foodjob Nordic