Sales Manager – Food Process Equipment
Foodjob Nordic is looking for a strong commercial professional for an attractive Sales Manager role for Wila A/S, an expanding market leader in food process equipment. The position is a new role based on the need of strengthening the go-to-market focus and sales to customers in the European food industry. The Sales Manager will report directly to the CCO, and the role gives substantial opportunities to grow in the organization.
Wila A/S is a well-run company with a strong legacy, a good culture and a great potential, and has the ambition to continue the growth of the last many years as a supplier of high-quality solutions for industries such as food and pharma. Wila A/S has partnered with a private equity fund to strengthen the future opportunities for both employees and business partners. The strategic ambition is to double the revenue by strengthening the offer to the customers and constantly ensuring that the entire platform of the company is wellequipped to support the growth. For this, we need a professional and proactive sales team.
The Sales Manager is responsible for the execution of the commercial strategy, and to identify and engage customers across markets and agents/distributors to deliver on agreed targets. To be successful in this new role, the Sales Manager must work in a very hands-on and result oriented and structured manner securing the implementation of clear priorities in close dialogue with the entire sales team and the CCO. Frequent travel activity and high client interaction is to be expected, as well as playing a key role internally in the organization.
Position profile and scope
- High degree of customer interaction to secure performance and sales towards existing and new customers
- Position WILA A/S as a credible long-term partner regarding value-add concepts
- Coordinate commercial activities in general in the category specific market segments
Result expectations (KPI’s):
- Increase revenues and add sales volume across International Markets with particular focus in Europe
- Perticipate in the daily corporation between Sales, Manufacturing and Construction to ensure transparency
- Be part of executing the Strategy plan and strengthen the setup and performance of the Sales team
The Sales Manager shall bring strong a commercial mindset into the organization and grow into the role as strategic executor.
- Educated within Commerce/Sales/Marketing, Finance or comparable qualifications
- Relevant experience from BtB Sales in the Food/Pharma/Food Process Industry
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Outstanding networking and cooperation skills including experience in collaboration with partners and stakeholders in cross functional perspective
- Strong project management skills, high integrity and thought leadership skills
- Preferably a technical and practical background within Process Equipment or comparable qualifications
- Self-starting with excellent communication skills
- Flexible and willing to travel Globally
Salary and location:
- Attractive salary package – based in Denmark at HQ in the Middle Jutland Area
Of course, Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants. Please send your application with CV and appropriate documentation to [email protected]
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Wila A/S develops and manufactures high-tech solutions and components of stainless steel for use in, among other things, the food, pharmaceutical and measurement industries. The company was founded in 1998, has approx. 75 employees and located in Silkeborg. Please learn more at www.wila.dk
Dette job er ikke tilgængelig mere