Technical Supervisor – Food Ingredients
Foodjob Nordic is looking for a strong food industry professional for an attractive Technical Supervisor role. Our client, cReal Foods AB, is a small food-tech company with unique oat processing technology based on over 40 years of innovation, enabling sustainable and cost-efficient plant-based nutrition alternatives to current animal derived sources. The company has established a solid platform to drive commercialization based on patented technology with strong potential but needs the right candidate to take the business to the next level and grow to be a market leader. The biggest challenges for the years to come is to build and operate a medium sized factory and successively build the quality, environment, health and safety management programs. Learn more about cReal Foods here: www.creal.se
The position is a new role based on the need of strengthening hands-on technical competence and knowledge in the construction and installation phase of the new factory. The right candidate’s strength and know-how is focused on technical support, equipment scoping and installation within integrated process plants in the food or feed industry. After a successful implementation of the visions for the new factory, the position will continue to support maintenance, technical projects and optimization of the process lines.
The right candidate has several years of experience from similar positions in the food industry, preferably in production, machinery or technical equipment, and can ensure optimal project management in collaboration with your colleagues. This right candidate is technically educated within the machinery or food industry as a technician, technologist, engineer, machinist or similar.
The Technical Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing construction of the new factory including mechanical installation tasks and troubleshooting according to guidelines, on time and to the specified quality. Likewise, it is the Technical Supervisor’s task to ensure that design, construction, installation and start of production is carried out in accordance with the provisions of the site-specific prerequisites for the work to be carried out. The Technical Supervisor must ensure good communication and progress, and is responsible for:
- Ensure an efficient execution of the plan for the new factory
- Goes ahead and ensures technical solutions of high quality
- Communication with colleagues, employees and suppliers in the construction of the factory
- Planning, time management and development of solutions in collaboration with colleagues, suppliers and customers
- Experience as a project supervisor or technical support on complex tasks, and a good eye for optimization possibilities
- Systematic and persistent, but at the same time thrives in a busy everyday life with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to work independently and in a very hands-on manner
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English, and preferably the Nordic languages
- Flexible, hardworking and trustworthy
The position will be located at the company's head office in Southern Sweden, and an attractive salary package is offered depending on qualifications.
If you have any questions about the position - contact Director Mads Clemmensen from Foodjob Nordic, who is involved in the selection of candidates, on phone +45 2912 6119.
All applications are treated with complete discretion.
Ready for a new challenge?
Of course, Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants. Please send your application with CV and appropriate documentation to [email protected]
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Dette job er ikke tilgængelig mere