Technical Sales Manager – Food Ingredients
Foodjob Nordic is looking for an innovative, customer oriented and highly motivated profile for our client KMC a.m.b.a, for a new and exciting role as Technical Sales Manager. KMC is a market leading supplier of potato-based ingredients to global food industry clients in more than 80 countries. The solutions and products are designed to match the clients’ products and plays an important role in a wide variety of applications within bakery, confectionary, dairy, savory etc. Read more on www.kmc.dk
With reference to the Technical Sales Director you will be part of the global technical sales team providing technical service and advice to customers world-wide. You will be responsible across segments and geographical markets handling customer projects together with the commercial responsible for your markets. This includes:
- Developing the project portfolio with customers within your area of responsibility
- Identifying and presenting the most optimal technical solution to the selected projects
- Concluding on tests and trials and presenting the results to customers
- Create and maintain contact with the customers’ technical key personnel, including technical follow-up on projects and activities agreed with the customer
- Training and education of both customers and agents/distributers
Together with the Commercial Managers you make and maintain ambitious business plans for the areas and project pipelines, that you are responsible for. You are expected to prioritize among the customer projects based on business potential and technical feasibility in accordance with the product- and market strategies. The position requires extensive travelling to customers in your region, so you must expect up to 60 annual travel days.
Besides a theoretical background on a degree level in food science or similar, you have a track record working with technical sales, product development or application development from the food industry.
- You possess a wide knowledge within food processing and industrial food manufacturing and at least a general knowledge within the food ingredients business area
- You combine your technical know-how with a well-developed business acumen, and you are experienced in development and management of customer projects
- You are an innovative, entrepreneurial, and committed person who naturally takes lead of customer projects and secures subsequent business
- You have a value focused and trustworthy approach to customers with focus on creating win-win relations
- Your communication skills are at a high level in especially English and you can adjust to different cultural settings and different cross organizational collaborations
With a structured approach to your work, you also possess an understanding of the necessity to develop and document in a systematical way optimizing the sharing of knowledge and ensuring continuous improvement.
Salary and location:
- Based at HQ in Brande – competitive base salary + pension + benefits
Further information and application Director Mads Kinch Clemmensen from Foodjob Nordic, tel. +45 2912 6119, email: [email protected]. Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.