Senior Sensory Manager for Carlsberg
Foodjob Nordic is looking for a senior Sensory expert with excellent people skills for a key role at Carlsberg. Based out of Denmark and France you will be leading the sensory agenda in Carlsberg with the support of your team and the global sensory community in Carlsberg.
The sensory team is a global function providing sensory tools and studies to Carlsberg Group. Reporting to the Director of Liquid Innovation & Sensory you will play a key role in defining and aligning sensory methodologies across the Carlsberg Group with the aim to bring sensory to the next level.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Leading a team of 5 people
- Ensuring sensory standards are met across markets
- Identifying value adding approaches and areas to develop the sensory area to the broader business using the full potential of the sensory capabilities in the group
- Link sensory to consumer insights in order to understand sensory drivers for consumer acceptance
- Support innovation and NPD by providing consumer and sensory data that will help to shape the innovation pipeline and decisions about New products launches
- Ad hoc sensory support and training throughout the group and supply chain
- Drive on the Quality agenda where sensory is a strong support to Carlsberg Quality improvement program
- Represent Carlsberg sensory in external forums and collaborate on basic sensory science
The role has many interfaces and you will be working closely with Carlsberg Research Laboratory, Group Commercial, Supply Chain and other relevant business units to ensure sensory project objectives are set and plans are executed properly. You will coordinate all sensory activities across the Group in close relation to Group Quality and Group Commercial.
The position will be based out of Carlsberg headquarter in Copenhagen (Denmark). A moderate level of travelling activity must be expected.
Besides a master’s or Ph.D. degree within Sensory Science and/or Food Science you have minimum 4 years of industry experience in the area of sensory science. Experience from a global FMCG organization is ideal while experience from flavour houses or ingredient manufacturers is also relevant. Nevertheless sensory analysis and methodology is your expertise and you possess solid knowledge and experience with applied statistics.
It is a prerequisite for success that you have a solid understanding of linking sensory and consumer data, and that you know how to use statistical software/sensory software. So is well developed communication skills in English both orally and in writing.
Further information and application
Senior Advisor & Partner Martin Alsted from Foodjob Nordic, tel. +45 2917 1009, email: [email protected] can be contacted for further information on the position.
Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.
Dette job er ikke tilgængelig mere