Food Lead Auditor – DNV Business Assurance
Foodjob Nordic is recruiting for an experienced food professional for an exciting Food Lead Auditor position on behalf of DNV. DNV is one of the world’s leading certification, assurance and risk management providers. Whether certifying a company’s management system or products, providing training, or assessing supply chains, and digital assets, DNV enables customers and stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence. DNV is committed to support our customers to transition and realize their long-term strategic goals sustainably, and collectively contributing to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
DNV Business Assurance is one of the world’s leading certification bodies. The company helps businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment, and training services. DNV partners with its customers to build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust.
In Denmark, the Business Assurance team consists of approx. 65 employees, who are located at our offices in Copenhagen, Aarhus, Aalborg and Frederica. The Food & Beverage team consists of 15 employees that work coordinated with auditing, training, planning and sales. The Lead Auditor position reports to the Food & Beverage Manager, based in Denmark.
As Lead Auditor, you will be part of the Food & Beverage team. Your primary tasks will be audit and certification related tasks together with customers in in the Feed, Packaging, Food & Beverage industry and other related organizations.
- Project management e.g. multiple site certification
- Participation in audit teams
- Working as team leader
- Audit planning, auditing and reporting
- Working together with customers and managing project with customers
- Development and update of relevant services within the food area
The Food Team participate in ongoing development and training. Depending on your competences you will be part of this development.
- Management systems experience
- Several years of work experience within food industry
- Bachelor or Master within food or chemistry
- Fluency in English and Danish language
- Project management experience
- Proactive working attitude
- High level of communication skills, team player
- Analytical thinking
- Preferred experience with certification within food- & feed schemes e.g. IFS, FSSC22000, BRC, GMP+
We offer you to be part of a highly professional team. For you it is a challenging and demanding position that will give you many opportunities for both professional and personal development. In daily life, we have an informal and humorous tone among us coupled with a professional and international culture.
Appetite for more?
Please contract Director & Founder Mads Kinch Clemmensen from Foodjob Nordic on +45 2912 6119 or [email protected] to learn more about this exciting new position.