Product Manager – Food Ingredients
Foodjob Nordic is looking for a senior professional to maximize the potential of Caldic Ingredients Nordic’s product portfolio within Food Ingredients. Caldic Ingredients Nordic is a market-leading, full-service innovative solution provider for the Food markets in the Nordics. Thanks to an extensive network of reliable supplier partners and own production units, Caldic Ingredients Nordic can always provide clients with the best quality solutions and ingredients.
The Product Manager will be fully responsible for several suppliers related to the category responsibility for texture or preservation. The right candidate has a strong drive and is a self-starting business professional with excellent communication skills, and experience within the food industry and the use of ingredients. Responsibility includes contracting, budgeting, negotiating, developing and other administrative/commercial tasks for the Nordic markets. Other key elements of the position are:
- Drive, inspire and support our Nordic sales teams with technical and commercial knowledge related to suppliers
- Develop Market Development Plans together with the strategic suppliers and the sales department and secure the planned growth
- In charge of product portfolio, technical knowledge and support – know the product assortment and strengths
- Develop and maintain cooperation with the rest of the Product Management team as well as Product Managers in other Caldic teams in Europe.
- Understand and communicate market trends within own area of responsibility.
- Take active part in the relevant segment team and together with it develop concepts and solutions.
- Budget responsible
Reporting to the Product Group Leader, you will be part of the product management team and will be a key driver for enabling profitable sales growth through clear go-to-market strategies. You will collaborate closely with the sales department and other departments. International travel to visit suppliers, fairs and colleagues is expected in the amount of 20-30 days per year.
- Experience in commercial interfacing and managing commercial relationships
- Combines a commercial mindset and drive with specialist technical knowledge
- Strong project management skills, high integrity, and innovative mindset
- Educated within relevant areas, such as Food Science/Agronomy/Technology or other
- Fluent in English and preferably a Scandinavian language (Danish, Swedish, Norwegian)
Key Performance Indicators:
- Sales contribution from area of responsibility
- Development of high value added business
- Ability to make strong commercial presentations
- Impact of new sales and marketing initiatives
- Ability to read market trends
- Develop strong relationships with suppliers (able to interact strongly with both technical, marketing and purchase departments)
Salary and location:
- Based in the Oresund region, Central Denmark Region, Oslo or Vantaa. We are flexible regarding partial home office – competive salary + pension + benefits
Further information and application
Director Mads Kinch Clemmensen from Foodjob Nordic, tel. +45 2912 6119, email: [email protected] can be contacted for further information on the position.
Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.
Dette job er ikke tilgængelig mere