CEO for VikingGenetics – creating value for the Nordic farmer
Foodjob Nordic is now looking for a new CEO for VikingGenetics in Assentoft near Randers in Denmark. We are looking for an outstanding managerial impact, overview and strong commercial and cultural value chain understanding from field to market. VikingGenetics is a market leading, innovative company providing bovine genetic products and solutions for progressive dairy and beef producers around the World. This helps farmers achieve business goals, farm sustainably, and enjoy life. Through innovative genetic solutions, VikingGenetics bring superior value to cattle farmers, and VikingGenetics is known as a Leading Global cattle breeding cooperative with the World's Best Genetics.
This is a very challenging management position, which, in close collaboration with a very active board, must continue Viking Genetic’s development in a modern cooperative owned by Nordic farmers. It is expected that the CEO will strengthen the company's organization, communication, optimization of sales, production and development, as well as the general management.
The company is characterized by very committed and motivated employees, and the job thus also requires a well-developed understanding and respect for the corporate culture and the values that are associated with the management of a modern cooperative. VikingGenetics is based on a strong foundation and aims to be great place to be for all employees with a focus on empathy, team play and community. Management, team building and team play is therefore a key element in the job. The position contains good potential both strategically, operationally and personally, as VikingGenetics has positioned itself as a key player in the international agricultural industry. VikingGenetics has strong ambitions to evolve, with the CEO playing a key role.
As CEO, you thus have the responsibility for optimizing operations, research, commercial operations and administration as well as realizing the company's positive potential, so that successful commercial processes, efficient daily operations, well-functioning development work and strong production results are ensured. The right candidate gains responsibility and influence in all significant business areas in a complex matrix organization, and possesses an extraordinary winning leadership, as well as a solid and successful background, preferably from a heavy management position in the food, agriculture or feed industry.
As CEO, you are able to be both a knife-sharp strategist and at eye level with your organization and board, so that VikingGenetics can continue to show a market-leading strong focus on results, delivery capability, product development and quality. VikingGenetics operates in a volatile market, and therefore your ability to make things happen through positive team management and motivation is crucial to creating good results. It is your task to ensure the right framework for the employees' efforts, flexibility and well-being in a broad-based board of directors, and in close collaboration with the board.
We expect you to:
- Present relevant management experience as well as training in management, sales and/or production
- Have documented results regarding earnings and organizational development from similar positions
- Knowledge and personal network from the agriculture, feed or food industry
- Be a strong, value-based, motivating and coaching leadership profile that can create winning teams
- Be analytically strong with a large profit drive in relation to optimizations in a production company
- Realize and develop potentials to create a strong and modern company with high value creation for the Nordic farmers
- Be an inspiring, committed and independent leader and team player - you can and will take responsibility
- Personally loyal, flexible and cooperative
- Influence on a unique farmer-owned company with an action-oriented decision-making process that wants to create an international growth company, strong focus on teamwork and a high level of performance
- Career position with the opportunity to lift the organisation and work processes in a company that grows at both the top and bottom line and exceeds our own growth expectations
- Respectful and dialogue-based collaborative culture with a focus on honesty, openness and integrity
- Salary package according to qualifications
If you have questions about the position - contact director Mads Clemmensen from Foodjob Nordic, who participates in the selection of candidates, on telephone +45 2912 6119 or [email protected]. All applications are processed with full discretion.
As a co-operative, VikingGenetics is owned by 20,000 dairy and beef farmers in Denmark, Sweden, and Finland. We focus on animal welfare, food security, and reducing climate impact in our entire production chain. We partner with universities, research organisations, and experts across the globe to give you tools and technology to select the best bulls. With our solutions, you can continuously improve the genetic gain for each generation of your herd. Our results are rooted in the long-term relationships with our farmers and the close link between research and implementation. Our commitment is to lead the dairy and beef industry in finding solutions to lower methane emissions and breed long-lasting, climate-friendly cows.
Dette job er ikke tilgængelig mere