Purchasing Manager for AB Neo
Foodjob Nordic is looking for a skilled Purchasing Manager on behalf of AB Neo, a market leader in the agro industry. The right candidate has a good overview, strong stakeholder management skills, relevant management experience and is a sharp negotiator.
The Purchasing Manager is given responsibility for structuring and executing procurement in an international value chain, where the purchasing department secures raw materials at competitive prices in the right quantities, which are managed and coordinated according to demand. The right candidate will have a broad contact surface both internally and externally, tactically and operationally, across several countries, and the candidate will greatly contribute to developing the company going forward.
As a Purchasing Manager, you will have major responsibility for operations and processes in the supply chain, where your success criterion is to build good relationships and partnerships with suppliers. Professional business processes naturally support the operation of the company as well as customer relations in several countries. The company is on a growth journey, and the right profile must help ensure that AB Neo can also reach completely new heights in the future. The role reports to the Purchasing Director based in Spain.
We expect you to have a strong toolbox as a buyer and manager, and you know what it takes to optimize the bottom line, operations and create successful partnerships. More specifically, your tasks will include the following functions in collaboration with the team's other employees:
- Optimization of purchasing function with strategic aim around prices, volumes, delivery and strong partnerships with suppliers, especially in the protein markets
- Ensuring overview and updates of information in ERP (Navision)
- Develop and systematize the supplier network with a view to aligning processes and guidelines
- Participate in project collaboration across the organization
- Warehouse optimization in collaboration with other employees
- Product support via phone and email to customers and internal employees
- Administrative tasks such as handling complaints, returned goods and invoice approvals
- You actively participate in the management group
The candidate profile
The right candidate is used to working in a dynamic company, where you can both be responsible for the operational part of the work and at the same time take care of the overall strategies. In terms of education, you can have several approaches to the job. The crucial thing is that you have relevant purchasing experience, preferably product knowledge from industry and production, and that you can document results. Combined with your professionalism, good negotiation and collaboration skills internally and externally will be the basis for your success. In addition, our expectations are that:
- You look for opportunities yourself and act proactively on the basis of these. Here it is crucial that you build good relationships with colleagues, suppliers and customers
- You can express yourself in Danish and English at a high level, in writing and speaking
- You have a strong commercial mindset, a high energy level and are good at communicating
- As a person, you are empathetic, outgoing and solution-oriented
The right candidate is able to handle several tasks at a time and can keep calm when the pace is high. You are responsible and have a positive approach to both tasks and colleagues. At the same time, you are a loyal leader who can contribute with a good mood, and you can acquire strong product knowledge, an understanding of agriculture and being part of a growing international organisation.
An independent and challenging position in a company that is constantly changing. The right candidate will get a versatile job with good opportunities for personal and professional development and salary according to qualifications. You will have a large network in your everyday life and will be part of a company where the key words are, among other things, readiness for change, commitment and cooperation.
The company is characterized by a flat and informal management structure, where you get freedom under responsibility, and always a positive approach to the challenges, even if the going gets tough at times.
The workplace is the company's head office in Videbæk.
We process incoming inquiries on an ongoing basis, and would therefore encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. Joining as soon as possible by agreement. If you have questions about the position, Mads Kinch Clemmensen from Foodjob Nordic can be contacted on phone +45 2912 6119.
Dette job er ikke tilgængelig mere