HR Business Partner for AB Neo – a fast growing and dynamic organisation
Foodjob Nordic is looking on behalf of AB Neo for an experienced HR Business Partner, who has a strong passion for working with operational HR in a growth driven, global company. AB Neo is a fast growing, specialist division of AB Agri, bringing together the expertise of four successful businesses. And as one business, AB Neo is focused on becoming the leader in animal neonate nutrition, using science as the driving force and keeping customer’s needs at the heart of everything.
AB Neo is all about responsibly making animal feed, creating nutrition and technology-based products, and offering data services for the agri-food industry. AB Neo operate across the entire food industry supply chain, producing and supplying compound animal feed, feed enzymes, specialised feed ingredients and a range of value-added services to farmers, feed and food manufacturers, processors, and retailers.
The position is a part-time role, and will be based at the AB Neo site in Videbæk, Denmark, and will report to the AB Neo HR Director.
Be a part of implementing the people agenda and HR strategy
You will become al part of the AB Neo team and will be responsible for advising and supporting our leadership/management team in Denmark and work across the full range of operational HR activities. There is a central shared services function based in the UK to provide administrative support.
Trusted advisor and business-oriented partner
Your responsibility will be the implementation of value adding HR initiatives and partner with the leadership/management teams to support them in implementing the initiatives in the day-to-day operations. The key responsibilities will be:
- Establish and maintain HR policies and procedures which are consistent with local legislation and best practice and align with AB Agri corporate policies
- In conjunction with the AB Agri HR Shared Service Centre ensure that all HR processes are undertaken on time and to the appropriate standard. I.e., talent management and succession, salary reviews, performance appraisals, development plans
- Develop and leverage effective networks within AB Neo/Vista, and broader in the AB Agri Group
- Recruitment and selection processes, ensuring the best people are recruited in a cost effective, efficient, and timely manner for all key organisation positions
- Working closely with the local line mangers on performance improvement issues and manage the Time and Attendance system (where applicable), ensuring accurate recording and transfer of information to the payroll system to ensure, that the local compensation practices are market competitive and consistent with AB Agri Group practices
- Champion and embed effective recognition and engagement programs within the local teams aligned with wider AB Neo recognition and engagement programs, including the local Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
Another important part of your job is to ensure that the key HR processes are implemented and anchored throughout the organisation. You are expected to quickly build a solid understanding of the business, the organisation and our people, and translate your insights into value adding organisational solutions and development activities.
- Degree within business, HRM or similar discipline, and you have solid experience developing organisations, preferably in an international context,
- Previous, credible experience as HR Business Partner, HR Manager or in a similar position – preferable in an international manufacturing environment
- Understanding of Danish Employment law, and where you excel in understanding the internal workflows and the need of dedicated documentation
- Ability to work with, communicate and influence at all levels
- Excellent written communication skills in English and Danish
- Proactive approach- shows initiative and flair for continuous improvement.
- Experience of collating and managing payroll, able to be meticulous and accurate in record keeping
- Shows tenacity and perseverance in a confident and enthusiastic manner
- Outstanding networking and cooperation skills including experience in collaboration with partners and stakeholders in an international perspective
- Strong project management skills, high integrity and thought leadership skills
- Self-starting with excellent communication skills
Salary and location:
- Based at AB Neo in Videbæk, Denmark. Attractive salary package+ pension + benefits
Further information and application
Director & Founder Mads Kinch Clemmensen from Foodjob Nordic, tel. +45 2912 6119, email: [email protected] can be contacted for further information on the position.
AB Agri was founded in 1984 and has grown from a small team to a global agri-food business employing more than 3000 people across the globe. We have a detailed understanding of agriculture's importance in our world and a desire to change it for the better. Learn more at https://ab-neo.com/company