R&D Team Leader
Foodjob Nordic is now looking for an experienced R&D Team Leader to join Fertin Pharma A/S in Vejle. The R&D Team Leader will be part of a professional organization with more than 100 years of experience in innovation, product development and production of confectionery products, dietary supplements, and medicines – including leading products with nicotine. In order to deliver even more world-class products, we are looking for a competent and committed team leader for the Fertin non-Pharma R&D development laboratory, called Chew-Tech, consisting of 6 skilled development technicians.
As R&D Team Leader, it is important that you thrive in a role where you can unfold your own professional knowledge as well as the resources of your team. You will be responsible for ensuring development and performance in the department. This means that you must have experience with employee development as well as setting goals for your team, and following up on these. It is expected that you challenge our way of doing things so that we can become even better in the future. In this connection, there will be a focus on ensuring optimal utilization of our development laboratory, development processes and systems, where daily safety and quality are paramount values.
- You are passionate about leading, challenging and motivating your employees
- You optimize workflows and ensure the right structure
- You participate in development and project-related tasks
- You promote cross-organizational collaboration both internally and in other departments
- You ensure training, knowledge sharing and competence development in the team
- You ensure optimal planning and execution of tasks
The job as R&D Team Leader is in close collaboration with the Senior R&D Manager and the product developers. It is therefore important that you are personally motivated by collaboration as well as individual work tasks.
- Educated at Degree level within in Food Technology, Food Science or comparable qualifications
- Minimum of 3 year’s management experience from innovation and research in the food/pharma industry or an ingredient supplier
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with exceptional business acumen and a strong sense for value
- Outstanding networking and cooperation skills including experience in collaboration with partners, experts, suppliers and stakeholders in a Global perspective
- Self-motivated and positive attitude with high levels of energy and drive to achieve targets
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully motivate a team
- Self-starting with excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and preferably in a Scandinavian language
Salary and location:
- Based in the Central Region, Denmark. Attractive salary package + pension + benefits
Further information and application Director & Founder Mads Kinch Clemmensen or Partner Martin Alsted from Foodjob Nordic, tel. +45 2912 6119, email: [email protected] can be contacted for further information on the position.
Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.