Key Account Manager – Food Ingredients
Foodjob Nordic is now looking to recruit an outstanding Key Account Manager to join a market leading food ingredients company, NISCO A/S in Taastrup. The role will focus on sales to key new customers in the Global Food Industry.
The Key Account Manager has excellent commercial skills with BtB solution selling, and an entrepreneurial mindset on developing and selling new concepts and solutions for the customers. The position is directly responsible for the performance and development of successful go-to-market strategies according to the agreed Business Plans. The Key Account Manager is practical and hands-on, works independently and reports directly to the CCO.
With excellent communication skills and a structured approach to your work, you also possess an understanding of the necessity to develop and document in a systematical way, optimizing the sharing of knowledge and ensuring continuous improvement in building strong customer relationships.
The Key Account Manager should identify the right potential customers and partners, and interact with customers and representatives of associated industries to evaluate and promote growth and efficiency in commercial operations, including input to product development and drive new product launches.
Besides a relevant theoretical background on a degree level in Business or similar, you have at least a 5 year’ track record working with BtB sales development at senior level in the food industry.
- You possess a wide personal network within industrial food manufacturing and at least a general knowledge within the food ingredients business area
- You combine a well-developed business acumen with strong communication skills, and you are experienced in development and management of customer projects
- You are an innovative, entrepreneurial, and committed person who naturally takes lead of customer projects and secures subsequent business
- You have a value focused and trustworthy approach to customers with focus on creating win-win relations
- Your communication skills are at a high level in especially English and you can adjust to different cultural settings and different cross organizational collaborations
- You get things done and like challenges
- You are a team player with the capability to work independently and take decisions
- You are a fast learner who will gather and share knowledge within the food science sector
- You are willing to travel and the priority markets extensively
Salary and location:
- Based at Copenhagen Area – attractive salary package
Further information and application
Director Mads Kinch Clemmensen from Foodjob Nordic, tel. +45 2912 6119, email: [email protected] can be contacted for further information on the position.
Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.