Commercial Director – Food Process Equipment
Foodjob Nordic is looking for a strong commercial professional for an attractive Commercial Director role for Wila A/S, an expanding market leader in food process equipment. The position is a new role based on the need of strengthening the goto-market strategic focus, competences and leadership in the commercial aspects of the business. The Commercial Director will report directly to the CEO, and the role gives substantial opportunities to grow in the organization together with the founder of the company, who will be co-responsible for the commercial development of clients and markets.
Wila A/S is a well-run family owned company with a strong legacy, a good culture and a great potential, and has the ambition to continue the growth of the last many years as a supplier of high-quality solutions for industries such as food, pharma and measurement equipment. Wila A/S has recently partnered with the private equity fund Industri Udvikling to strengthen the future opportunities for both employees and business partners. The strategic ambition is to double the revenue by strengthening the offer to the customers and constantly ensuring that the entire platform of the company is wellequipped to support the growth. For this, we need a commercial leader to build a professional and proactive sales team.
The Commercial Director is responsible for the development and execution of the commercial strategy, to engage and align local markets, and lead across markets and agents/distributors to deliver on agreed targets. To be successful in this new role, the Commercial Director must work in a very hands-on and result oriented and structured manner securing the implementation of clear priorities in close dialogue with the CEO, the Board and the management team. Frequent travel activity and high client interaction is to be expected, as well as playing a key role internally in the organization.
Position profile and scope
- Strengthening the sales strategy and planning internally in corporation with Construction and Manufacturing
- Build, coach and lead a sales organization to secure performance towards existing and new customers
- Position our client as a credible long-term partner regarding value-add concepts
- Coordinate commercial activities in general in the category specific market segments
Result expectations (KPI’s):
- Increase revenues and add sales volume across International Markets
- Improve the daily corporation between Sales, Manufacturing and Construction to ensure transparency
- Execute the Strategy plan and strengthen the setup and performance of the Sales team
The position ensures that guidelines are followed and is responsible for execution of the commercial-strategic plans. By strong personal insight, utilization of data gathering and analysis he/she will make a series of go-to-market approaches that ensures strategic exploitation of the unique competencies and value propositions of our client.
The Commercial Director shall bring strong strategic commercial knowhow into the organization and grow into the role as strategic executor and manager and sparring partner for the CEO, Board and the Owners.
- Educated within Commerce/Sales/Marketing, Finance or comparable qualifications
- Preferably a technical and practical background within Process Equipment or comparable qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years of experience from BtB Sales in a senior role in the Food Process Industry
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Outstanding networking and cooperation skills including experience in collaboration with partners and stakeholders in cross functional perspective
- Strong project management skills, high integrity and thought leadership skills
- Self-starting with excellent communication skills
- Flexible and willing to travel Globally
Salary and location:
- Attractive salary package – based in Denmark at HQ in the Middle Jutland Area
Of course, Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Wila A/S develops and manufactures high-tech solutions and components of stainless steel for use in, among other things, the food, pharmaceutical and measurement industries. The company was founded in 1998, has approx. 75 employees and located in Silkeborg. www.wila.dk
Dette job er ikke tilgængelig mere