Chr. Hansen is the world’s leading manufacturer and supplier of microbial cultures to the dairy industry, and pharmaceutical-, feed- and other food industries are also part of the company’s core business.
To maintain and grow the Chr. Hansen business it is vital that customers trust Chr. Hansen as supplier. Therefore the quality mindset is a top priority at Chr. Hansen and as QA Specialist you will play a key role in conveying the quality agenda and facilitating change.
Responsibilities and goals:
You will be part of QA-Copenhagen team as local QA responsible for cultures for food applications at the factory in Avedøre. The team works closely with QA in France and US with reference to the global QA organization.
Your core responsibility will be to provide daily support for production. In close collaboration with the local QA team you implement, maintain and train HACCP and GMP procedures and conduct verification activities. Furthermore, you support, challenge and train in deviations and complaints handling, ensure proper CAPA and maintain and improve this framework. In addition to this, the following tasks will be included;
- Audits: Evaluate and audit toll manufacturers, service providers and local raw material manufacturers according to the global audit plan. Assist at certification audits and customer audits of the area in relation to quality, food safety, Kosher and Halal, handling of findings from audits etc.
- Approve change control forms impacting product quality, HACCP analysis and cleaning efficiency
- Review or approve document for new equipment
- Assist in planning, reporting and conduct of Management Review
- Report on local and global KPIs to Site management and Product Quality Manager
- Support framework for environmental monitoring program
You possess an academic background in food science, biochemistry or a related field. Besides this practical experience from food, dairy, enzyme, pharmaceutical or similar is a great advantage. Your quality management tool box includes good knowledge of HACCP and quality standards like ISO 22000 and GMP. Optimally you are experienced in training and collaborating with stakeholders in production and it is important that you possess the authority and drive to achieve results and meet customer expectations. At the same time, you are systematic and organized and able to prioritize with a good sense of urgency. Good communication skills in Danish and English (written and spoken) is a necessity and your ability to transmit your personal enthusiasm and positive attitude to people around you is a prerequisite for success in the role.
Contact and application:
Please contact Senior Account Manager Paul Moinel, tel. +45 2635 3855 or Senior Advisor & Partner Martin Guldsø Alsted from Foodjob Nordic, tel. +45 2917 1009 to learn more about this exciting position. Of course, Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Dette job er ikke tilgængelig mere