Foodjob Nordic is searching for an Application Specialist on behalf of Danish Crown Ingredients. The company is a part of the Danish Crown Group, that has made a strategic move to become a global market leading supplier of protein nutritional ingredients. Danish Crown Ingredients has recently launched the first group of unique protein ingredients, and expect significant global growth in the coming years.
The Application Specialists is a new role, and the overall objective will be to develop new applications and build expert knowledge on the user of a range of innovative protein hydrolysates. The Application Specialist will play a key role in the set-up of a brand-new Application Center due to open in Aarhus, Denmark during the first half of 2018. The position reports to the Technical Sales Director.
Responsibilities and goals:
The Application Specialist is responsible to drive innovation across potential new segments for the business and create new end-application solutions in a cross-functional business to ensure a confident and collaborative team approach. The position will set a high standard of knowledge on the application of innovative protein hydrolysates and interact strongly in the area of technical support. The Application Specialist actively supports, that strong partnerships are formed and maintained by the Sales team.
Important focus points are:
- Developing end-applications by contributing with new ideas and technology proposing technical solutions of innovative protein hydrolysates
- Ensure a complete understanding of existing and new technologies through customer visits, regional and global technology reviews and training
- Technical support of the commercial team and setup of trials/pilots/samples
- Oversee the set-up of a brand-new Application Center including equipment
- Educated within in Food Technology, Food Science or comparable qualifications
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience from innovation and research in the food industry or an ingredient supplier
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with exceptional business acumen and a strong sense for value
- Outstanding networking and cooperation skills including experience in collaboration with partners, suppliers and stakeholders in a Global perspective
- Self-starting with excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and preferably in a Scandinavian language
Salary and location:
Based in the Central Region, Denmark. Attractive salary package + pension + benefits
Further information and application
Director Mads Kinch Clemmensen from Foodjob Nordic, tel. +45 2912 6119, email: [email protected] or Senior Advisor Christian Saabye Simonsen from Foodjob Nordic, tel. +45 5130 6886, email [email protected] can be contacted for further information on the position.
Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.
About Danish Crown Ingredients:
Danish Crown Ingredients is an ingredient company within the Danish Crown Group – the world’s largest porcine exporter and a leading supplier of bovine products for Europe’s retail trade, food service, and food industry. Danish Crown Ingredients strives to make new use of existing resources. By purifying and converting the organic resources of Danish Crown, Danish Crown Ingredients develops and manufactures high-value ingredients for use in food and food supplements. It is our objective to contribute to a more sustainable and healthy food production. Please go to the website to learn more: www.danishcrowningredients.com
Dette job er ikke tilgængelig mere