Foodjob Nordic is looking for a strong commercial food professional for an attractive CCO role. Our client is a very successful international FMCG company operating worldwide. The establishment of a CCO function is a new role, and it is based on the need of strengthening the strategic competences and leadership in the Sales and Marketing Departments. The CCO is responsible for the development of a range of commercial market approaches, to engage and align local markets with the global strategy, and lead cross market teams to deliver on agreed targets. Our client has outlined must wins and organizational requirements for the implementation within the timeline set in the business plan. The business plan is clear and specific on objectives. To be successful in this new role, the CCO must work in a result oriented and structured manner securing the implementation of the below priorities:
- Heading both the Sales and Marketing departments, walking the talk using leadership principles as a role model for your team
- Strengthening the structure of sales reporting and forward planning internally in corporation with Supply Chain
- Conduct market analysis, map and combine data with the product portfolio into value adding sales concepts
- Identify A customers within the retail segment and foodservice industry using your vast network of relevant decision takers
- Coach and lead the transition of the salesforce in selling a new concept at higher margins to existing and new customers in US, Europe, Australia, Pacific and Middle East region
- Attend meetings with the distributors and business partners in export markets
- Position our client as a credible long-term partner
- Increase revenues and add sales volumes by 30-40%
- Improve the daily corporation between marketing, sales, purchase, supply chain departments and ensure transparency
- Execute the strategy plan by identifying and start servicing international A-customers in Food service channels and Multiple Retail Chains
The position ensures that guidelines are followed, and is responsible for execution of the commercial-strategic plans. The CCO is able to develop and execute category strategies on the basis of anticipated market developments, in such a way that the product assortment development and turnover objectives are met regarding market segments in Europe/Globally. By strong personal insight, utilization of the resources in the commercial departments, data gathering and analysis he/she will make a series of category approaches that ensures strategic exploitation of the unique competencies and value propositions of our client.
The responsibility of the CCO will include:
- Strategic understanding of the business and products
- Strategic analysis of relevant Markets, Customers and Competitors
- Development of concepts and solid business approach
- Coordinating commercial activities in general in the category specific market segments
The new CCO shall bring professional and strategic commercial knowhow into the organization. After the necessary period of training, he/she shall be able to make relevant external and internal analysis and grow into the role as strategic executor and manager.
Salary and location:
Location will be in Central Denmark and Attractive salary package
Of course, Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Dette job er ikke tilgængelig mere